With Christmas coming up tomorrow, we wanted to take one moment and thank all of you who have joined the Gladstone Suzuki family this year, and those who have come in for a test drive or just to talk cars with us. It fulfills us to know that many of you will be driving your new car, truck or SUV to see family and friends over these holidays, and we wish you safe, comfortable and happy travels.
We know it’s not just about having a reliable vehicle that you love to drive. Having a good vehicle allows you to live your life, to get out and do things, get work done, and to meet your loved ones for special events you’ll remember for a long time to come.
The people below are just a few of the happy customers at Gladstone this year. Click on any of the photos to see similar vehicles currently for sale on our lot, and come see us when you return from your holiday travels. We’ll be happy to help you find the car of your dreams for 2013!
The Chrysler 300 leaves us speechless as well! We hope you love it!
Great looking Dodge Ram! Enjoy your new pickup, and thanks for choosing us!
Thank you for choosing Gladstone Suzuki! We hope you love your new car!
We hope you and the family enjoy your new pickup! Thank you for choosing Gladstone Suzuki.
Nice Jeep! Thanks so much for choosing us!
This is a happy, festive, and joyous time of year, and like you, we at Gladstone Suzuki look forward to spending the holidays with our families and friends. But we also know that there’s a lot of last-minute rushing around, harried trips from home to the relatives, and some long distances to be covered on congested roads. We want you to be safe and get to your destinations so you can make the most of your Christmas; here are a few things to keep in mind to mitigate stress and make the most of your holiday travel.
1) Prepare your vehicle. Make sure you’ve got your tires properly inflated, check your oil and fluid levels, and if you’re going somewhere cold, switch your windshield washer fluid to the winter formulation. Keep your fuel tank above 1/4 full at all times to avoid damage to your car and to keep yourself from running out unexpectedly on longer trips. Take your vehicle into the car wash so your windows are clean for good road visibility, and clear out any unnecessary items to make room for your passengers, gifts and prepared food in crock pots. Make sure you’ve got all your emergency gear in the car as well, from blankets, road flares and tire chains to your owner’s manual and roadside assistance contact information. Cell phone chargers and spare batteries are also good ideas.
2) Make sure all your cargo is secure, and isn’t blocking your view of the road. Don’t stack items so high that you can’t see through your rear windshield, and make sure food and other items are sealed and secure to avoid spills. Keep pets and kids in the rear seats where they won’t interfere with the driver.
3) Stick to the speed limits. If you’re like most people, you’ll feel like you’re running late for everything and can make up time by going 10 or 15 miles over the speed limit. Note that many other drivers sharing the road with you will feel that way, too. Let them pass and keep your wits about you, and you’ll arrive at your destination safe and sane. Being a few minutes late is far better than not reaching your destination due to a breakdown or fender bender.
4) Don’t text while driving. We’re all tempted to send updates to people at our destinations as to when we’ll arrive, but leave that role your front seat passenger. If you’re the driver, focus on safe driving and delegate communications and navigation to the person riding shotgun.
5) If you’ve had a few too many, let somebody else do the driving or stay in the guest room. Highway patrol and local enforcement staff up for holiday travel, but our primary concern is your safety and the safety of your family. Add a list of cab companies to your smartphone’s contact list, and if you’re staying at a hotel check with the concierge about mass transit and hotel shuttles.
If you’re in need of a reliable vehicle before your holiday travels, browse our new inventory and pre-owned vehicles 24/7 at gladstonesuzuki.com. Otherwise, come see us after you return safely from the holidays and we’ll be happy to help you find the car of your dreams.
We’re halfway between Christmas and Thanksgiving, and here at Gladstone Suzuki, that means we’re in full holiday spirits. If you need a new or pre-owned car, truck or SUV to go over the river or through the woods to your own holiday gatherings, stop by and see us for a test drive. We’ll help you find a great vehicle that will make you feel like you’re on holiday every day you drive it for years to come.
Meet a few of our newest customers to join the Gladstone Suzuki family. They’ve already taken their cars home for the holidays, but if you like a vehicle you see, click on the photo to see a similar vehicle currently in our inventory:
We hope you love your new car!
That’s one good looking Acura! Thanks so much for choosing us!
Infiniti FX35! Great vehicle, thanks so much for shopping at Gladstone Suzuki!
Enjoy your new vehicle, guys, and thanks so much for choosing Gladstone Suzuki!
That’s one tough Ford F-150. Enjoy it!
After another great Thanksgiving with family and friends, we’d like to wrap up November by giving another shout out to the newest customers to join the Gladstone Suzuki family. We also hit a milestone of 2,000 likes on our Facebook page–thank you all so much for sharing your experiences with us! We’ll continue to share vehicle maintenance tips, showcase your favorite cars and share a laugh or two along the way.
The cars, trucks and SUVs you see in the photos below have already gone home for the holidays, but click on any of them to see similar vehicles in our inventory currently for sale.
Enjoy your new Jeep Wrangler!
Thank you for choosing Gladstone Suzuki! Sweet Evo!
We feel like dancing when we get new cars, too! Thanks for coming to Gladstone!
Handing over the keys to your new car is our favorite moment! Thanks so much for choosing Gladstone Suzuki!
We’re so glad you chose Gladstone! Enjoy your new Lincoln Aviator!
With Thanksgiving coming up next week, we wanted to take a moment to extend our thanks to all of you who have joined the Gladstone Suzuki family this year. We’re fulfilled when we can help you find a reliable new or pre-owned vehicle that you love, and we hope you’ll tell your friends and family about your experience.
The photos below are of a few of our most recent customers with their new vehicles. If you like a car, truck or SUV that you see, click on any one of them for similar makes and models currently in our inventory. You can also contact us through our website, via phone, or simply stop in to say hello or take a test drive.
We wish you safe travels during this holiday season, and a happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.
Sweet Jeep! We’re so happy you chose Gladstone Suzuki.
Love your new SUV!
Thank you for shopping at Gladstone Suzuki! That’s one awesome Ford truck.
Enjoy your new SUV! Thank you for choosing us!
Sweet truck! Thanks so much for choosing Gladstone Suzuki.
- Ask the Wizard
- Credit Wizard
- Featured Vehicle
- Gladstone Suzuki
- Gladstone Suzuki Customers
- Grand Vitara
- New Suzuki Cars
- Portland Car Dealer
- Portland Suzuki Dealer
- Portland Used Cars
- Portland Used Trucks
- Service Tips
- Suzuki Customers
- Suzuki Facebook Rewards
- Suzuki Grand Vitara
- Suzuki Internet Specials
- Suzuki Kizashi
- Suzuki News
- Suzuki Portland
- Suzuki Print Specials
- Suzuki Reviews
- Suzuki Swift
- Suzuki SX4
- SX4 Crossover
- SX4 Sport
- Vehicle Spotlight: 2010 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX WRX STI
- 2006 BMW 3- Series 330X- The Ultimate Driving Machine
- What happens when you get your car detailed?
- Gladstone Mitsubishi Spring Customer Appreciation
- How Often Should You Get an Oil Change?
- Vehicle Spotlight: 2010 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX WRX STI June 13, 2013Check out this fully loaded 2010 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX WRX STI at Gladstone Mitsubishi today! […]colleensiviter
- 2006 BMW 3- Series 330X- The Ultimate Driving Machine June 6, 2013We have the vehicle you’ve been searching for at a price you can afford. Warm weather is here to stay and with the summer season approaching comes the dream of sunshine and open-road, fast driving. This car is fast! Equipped with a 6-speed transmission, you will be able to break into corners faster and accelerate […]colleensiviter
- What happens when you get your car detailed? May 31, 2013Have you ever wondered what is involved in a full detailing service and whether or not it is worth it? The basics are that a professional will use special tools to reach every nook and cranny in order to clean your vehicle inside and out. Aside from the benefit of having a very clean car, […]colleensiviter
- Gladstone Mitsubishi Spring Customer Appreciation May 24, 2013Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that Gladstone Mitsubishi has built our name on. We want to take this time to thank everyone who has joined the Gladstone […]colleensiviter
- How Often Should You Get an Oil Change? May 20, 2013Many people may be changing the oil in their vehicle more frequently than they need to. Just by reading over your owner’s manual, you can save hundreds of dollars a year in automobile maintenance. The belief of changing your oil every 3,000 miles is a costly and outdated habit. With advances in engine technology and […]colleensiviter